torsdag 31. desember 2009

2009

I have no internet at the moment, so while waiting for dad's fabulous new years dinner... I figured I could post... I am going to do a proper new year run through :)

January 2009I move into the Cottage along with my cat Hexa. Later we are joined by my new cat Huldra. It takes a while for the two of them to accept eacother... but they do... eventually. It was a winter of insanely amounts of snow, and I spend alot of days with my mum, shuffeling it about!
Febuary 2009
I continue to live into my cottage, and loving every moment. My dear friend Monica comes to see me, and we have a great time with lots of wine...March 2009Spring moves in!!! At least indoors.... I love getting the place ready for Spring :) The cats get to venture out for the first time ever here, and they are loving it!!! Playing around in the snow and freshining up their fur!
April 2009 The years first outdoor breakfast at the porch! Oh the utter bliss!!! It was also time for Eostra (easter) and I had the whole family over for a buffe... great times!!!
May 2009May 17th I had family over for dinner, and we had a quiet celebration. Our former exchange student, Arwen, from Germany came to see us. Which was fun! I also got to live out a few of my ideas, decorating with moss... This was also the month I started my new job as a specs saleswoman!June 2009Summer comes sprinting along and the weather is unbeliavly hot. I go to England, driving through Europe, with my parents... just so we can pick up my sister in Bornemouth :) It was hot hot hot, and alot of fun too! All the horses had their babies, and I especially fell in love with this one. Jahrs Independent Diva... the little princess!!! I also won this wonderful birdcage :) Lucky lucky me!!! I was so thrilled!!! July 2009
July was busy and rather wet, if I recall it correctly... My sister was home and snapped some really nice pictures of me in my witch hat..August 2009August was fun... it was still summer... and slowely the fleamarkets started.,... which is every shabby chic chick's favorite place for treasure hunts! And my favorite season moved into my livingroom as well :) Our new exchange student arrived... Lioba from germany!!! One crazy wacko girl that we all imidiatly loved!September 2009September is the most beautiful of months, with harvest and the golden light... And lots of amazing moss!!!
October 2009October with all its glory! Samhain and preperations for that.... A great month!November 2009the Samhain dinner table was actually posted in November, so thats why its here... November went by longing for Yule... and waiting for my birthday...
Desember 2009I started decorating outside pretty early. I was rather busy at work, and was alittle behind on gifts... this has never happend before, but yule still came. And as is tradition my first tree was decorated on the day of the Winter Solstice.. the real yule for me!
That was my little run through of 2009... Thank you everyone for your visits, comments and inspiration!!! Have a brilliant new year, and all the best wishes from me and the cats!

Last I give you a large picture with some of my very favorite inspirations for my home, garden ect ect... if you see a picture that is yours, I never ment to steal it. It only means you inspired me! And I save all my inspirations of the computer for later use :) So I hope you feel honored and not angry ;)

Photobucket


4 kommentarer:

huset på øya sa...

Så flott årskavalkade fra deg. Inspirasjonsbildenen dine var også kjempfine!
Takk for hyggelig kommentarer å året som var - gleder meg til å følge deg til neste år også!
Godt Nytt År til deg og dine. Nyttårsklem Vibeke :)

Troen og Haapet sa...

Takk for en flott reise i ditt
2009;)
Ønsker deg et like fint 2010 som det kunne se ut i det foregående år!
klem

Monica Helén sa...

Ett herlig innlegg...:)
Du har så mange flotte bilder fra det nydelige hjemmet ditt..:) og som jeg savner både deg og huset! Håper jeg får tatt meg en tur igjen snart! Imellomtidne får jeg kose meg med blogginnleggene. Også håper jeg at du kommer hit en tur snart, -du er alltid hjertelig (og mer enn det) velkommen..:)

Aina sa...

Hei, bare innom for å si godt nyttår. Fine bilder av ditt nydelige hjem, jeg synes det er så gjennomført og koselig hos deg, ned til hver minste detalj.
Klem fra Aina