mandag 3. august 2009

Forgotten Teaparty...

I woke up to rain on the roof, and an autumn chill in the air... hazy gray light... good to know you're off work today and can pull your duvet closer, and spend time cuddelig the purring cat that is licking your nose good morning...
the plan was to clean house, but pouring rain just doesnt kick start my cleaning mood... it does however trigger my "get a cup of tea and wrap myself in a blanket" mood. Which is what I did...

eventually I did pull it together enough to take the car out and get something at the gardeners... becuase I did have an idea I just couldnt wait with... Once again I am incredibly thankful for the roofted porch!!! BEing outside without being all wet... is great!
A new feature in my garden is this teatable.... an abandoned tea party... left for nature to reclaim...

I will add more to it later I imagine... moss among other types of greens....

Photobucket

I made all the photos look alittle vintage today... was in that artistic mood :)

Photobucket

I hope you all have a brilliant monday... whether it be rain or sun, work or play :) Apriciate the moments!

5 kommentarer:

Erin {House of Turquoise} sa...

So lovely!!

(Why does a purring cat make it SOOO hard to get out of the bed in the morning?!)

Inspirational Container sa...

I really like your layout and artwork on your site!

Kind regards
Katarina

Monica Helén sa...

Det ble skikkelig fint Trine! Bedre enn hva jeg klarte å se for meg da du forklarte ideen til meg hehe..:)
Du har så god fantasi=)
Takk for den herlige kommentaren på bildene mine! =)
Klems!

Mormor sa...

Utrolig fin side du har, skjønner ikke åssen du får det til ???
En kunstner som bobler over av fargeglede og formsans !!
Du er flink , hilsen din gaaamle slekting oppi Dalen ;-)

The Coffee Lady sa...

I love your teaparty, what a lovely idea.